View all your student's balances, make deposits for each student, all in one family shopping cart!
Ask your child for her/his student ID number.
Q. How do I add money to my student's account?
A. Blue Springs School District accepts online payments through its Web Store, which never closes. You may add money to your account from the convenience of your home, office, or from any mobile device. You may enter the amount of money you want to deposit.
Q. How do I find the Web Store?
A. You can reach the Web Store directly here: https://bluesprings.revtrak.net/
You can reach the Web Store from our district home page: Blue Springs School's home page. Click on the RevTrak Payment System link under Quick Links on the left hand side of the page. Login using your RevTrak credentials (email address and password). Select your school and the items you want to purchase.
Q. What information do I need to provide to make a payment online?
A. You will need to provide the following information to purchase online:
• Your child's Last name and Student ID
• A credit or debit card with the Discover, MasterCard or Visa logo
• Your email address for confirmation
• A password which you create at the end of your first purchase
Q. How do I make a payment or purchase items?
A. To make a payment or purchase items,
• Click a category button on the homepage. Select the item you wish to purchase, enter any requested information, and click the Add to Cart button.
• Click the Checkout button if you have no additional items to add.
• To make a payment for another fee or student, click Continue Shopping.
• Select additional fee type and fees, enter required information. When all fees are in your shopping cart, click Checkout.
• At the checkout screen, if this is your first purchase in the Web Store, click on Create New Account, fill in all requested fields including Email and Password and click Create Account. This email address and password will serve as your Web Store account login on subsequent visits. If you are a returning customer, enter the email address and password you established on your first visit and click the Log in button.
• Complete billing and account information, if applicable.
• Verify information and click the Complete Order button. Your order will be processed, and you will receive an order receipt at the email address associated with your RevTrak account.
Q. How do I know the payment went through?
A. You will receive an order confirmation receipt via email immediately after processing your order. If there is ever a question about your payment, your order number will allow us to verify the addition to your student's lunch account.
Q. What if the credit card company does not approve the charge?
A. If your payment is not accepted, you will receive an error message after submitting your payment information. Verify the information you have entered for the card number, type, and expiration date, and attempt your payment again. If entering your information correctly did not resolve the error, and you do not understand the error message, call the number on the back of your card for assistance.
Q. Why can't I use my credit card at the school cafeteria?
A. We hope to reduce the time cafeteria staff devotes to taking payments. By centralizing the credit card function, we can provide better security and allow cafeteria personnel to focus on their main objective - to provide nutritious and appealing food for your child.