MEAL DEPOSIT & MEAL ACCOUNT BALANCE INSTRUCTIONS
Access the Home Page of the Blue Springs School District Web Store here: https://bluesprings.revtrak.net/
To login as a new customer:
- Click on Create New Account at the bottom of the RevTrak Login box
- Fill in all requested fields including Password
- Click Create Account
To login as a returning customer:
- Enter your email address and password, and click Log In
After logging in with RevTrak credentials (email address and password), click on either High Schools, Middle Schools or Elementary Schools. Click on your child's school. Then click on the option that you want to purchase.
For Food Service Payments:
- Select Student Meal Deposit
- You can check your balance by entering your child's last name and Student ID # into the appropriate field and clicking on Check Balance.
- If you wish to make a purchase, enter the desired amount into the Amount field and select Add to Cart.
- You will see your shopping cart contents on the right-hand side of the screen. If everything looks correct and you have no additional items to purchase, click Checkout OR
To make a payment for another fee or student, either click Continue Shopping OR click anywhere outside of the cart.
- Select additional fee type and fees.
- Enter required information.
- When all fees are in your shopping cart, click Checkout.
Your payment will be processed and a receipt will be sent to the email address associated with your RevTrak account. Credit card statements will show payment made to the school district.
For your convenience and security, you are automatically logged out of your RevTrak account once payment has been completed.
NOTE: For security purposes the Web Store, powered by RevTrak, does not save, forward or handle card numbers. The option to pay with a previously used card is made possible using securely encrypted tokens.
The process of using secure tokens is an industry best practice in keeping with the stringent requirements of the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard.